23 May 2017

Mashable: Instagram just announced two new types of Stories so you can watch forever

Instagram just announced two new types of Stories so you can watch forever
Get ready to see a lot more Instagram Stories. Read the full story | Shared from Apple News




I tell you, they aren't quitting, Facebook… They keep cloning (or at least, that's what I read, since I'm not a daily, active user, and neither do I have the app currently on my phone) Snapchat. It's enough they're trying to get us to stay on Facebook Proper 24/7/365, but they're also trying to do the same with Instagram.

Granted, yes, the new features are interesting. I'm curious to see what my neighbors in my small city are doing with Stories (if they are at all). It's a relatively good dream for a person who likes to hear and see other people's stories (such as me).

Still, Facebook. Goodness.

No comments: