15 May 2017

In the Middle of the Deep, Deep Forest

My first anime was probably Rōnin Warriors. To this day, I remember very little of it, and looking at the Wikipedia page  I can't believe how relatively short a series it was. It felt like it went on for a long time when I was a kid.

I'd always appreciated anime and cartoons even growing into a young adult, something I still do to this day even though many anime fans would say I'm not really one because I don't watch everything they do, and a lot of the most popular anime series or movies I've not seen (Attack on Titan or Ghost in a Shell, for instance). Things just fit my tastes, and some just don't.

It's like how I've not gone out of the way to see the Underworld series, though I have watched one (that I barely remember, and am not even sure which one) because one of my fraternity brothers had a movie night in his room once.

So, exploring for anime I haven't seen and would actually like, let alone things in live action, has been difficult.
Simultaneously, I have a few things in queue on Hulu and I just haven't allocated time to watch them (notably Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works). So, I have what to watch, I just need to do it.

No comments: