12 July 2017

Two Fallen Shows

I remember at one point I was a reasonably okay-big fan of Once Upon A Time and Teen Wolf. Somewhere along the way, with OUAT being right before they went to Hades and TW when Kira went away again to control her darker side, I decided I wouldn't watch the shows anymore.

Teen Wolf had taken me in with the storytelling, and even though I'd practically given up on it I'd found myself curious about it again and started reading the Wikipedia article on this past half of the 6th season. The story seems pretty interesting, but I think I'd rather read it than watch it.

There was a time when I'd watch some episodes sometimes three times: live, the rebroadcast before the next live episode, and then a rerun sometime during a marathon. The last time I think I'd seriously done this was when the daragh was around.

Once Upon A Time, though, while I'm curious about Regina, the rest of it I'm finding I have no want to find out about the rest of the story. And then it looks like very few of the original cast remains for a new, upcoming season anyway...

Television, it's fickle. Well, so am I sometimes, frankly.

I think I'll find a Teen Wolf wiki that provides the episodes in detail and read, though.

No comments: