01 October 2008

6 alternatives to help you ditch cable television

Floppyhead - Digital Media and Home Theater Computers: I'm seriously considering it, and it comes more each day. I've been thinking about it for a while, actually. I thought about it when I'd gone to North Carolina for a weekend and realised that I'd not turned on the television once.

I realise that every weekend, when Saturdays and Sundays generally happen with the TV off. The only thing I think about now is Stargate, and it's probable I can get that on the Internet somehow as well. The Internet is the way of the future, is it not? I mean, the moment that we decide to give up our consumerism and develop ourselves instead for the sake of human improvement, we'll progress, right?

I think I'm going to do it. Sorry, Comcast. You've just lost a little revenue.

No comments: