11 April 2017

#trypod Review: The BBC Documentary Podcast


https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-documentary/id73802620?mt=2

I don't remember exactly when I'd started listening to this podcast. I remember two things: it was impactful, because it was telling a story about something I'd never heard about before, and the guy on the cover was cute.


Yes, every time there's an episode I take a second to peep the cover, but it's a lot more than that. There have been episodes about Christian persecution in Syria, why people like President Trump, why people stand for Marine Le Pen, malaria, the old Irish art of keening...

People know I love stories, and so when people had gotten into this habit of asking about what podcasts we listen to, I'd never failed to chime in with this one.

No comments: