28 February 2017

Gay Magic

Ex-college swimmer discovered there’s a magic in being gay

From LGBT progress, a Flipboard magazine by LGBTprogress

Luke Marshall is at peace as he reflects on his journey.If you're really young, don't let anyone tell you that you don't understand your…

Read it on Flipboard

Read it on outsports.com

So, being homosexual was never easy. I'd come out to two sets of people important to me by notes, followed by a family meeting, followed by a wandering mind that betrayed itself during attendance.

I sometimes wish I could say I was normative. I'm soft-spoken, sensitive, and not into the traditionally male-gendered likes of playing/watching sports or being intensely active outdoors (aside from going for long walks, which wouldn't be intense, really).

I'd had to really read this a few times to get what he'd meant in saying "magic", but I suppose so.

No comments: