18 June 2008

When You Can't Stop Laughing....

Oh, how I love German women... Two of my good friends are German women, and one of my best friends is a Brit-Germ.

Anyway, one of the comments to the video included a translation, in case you're curious, so here it is...

"Good morning! Slowly but surely fall is coming. Our...ohh! That wasn't bad either! hihhi...well,.. the late summer anticyclone...[laugh]...sorry...is slowly moving east...and this Biscay current...[laugh]...sorry, it's a bit early in the morning! Well, this Biscay current brought heavy storms... [laugh]... sorry!... in France... and is now moving towards the western Alps, and...[laugh]...sorry...!
[laugh]...Let's move on to the weather charts otherwise it's getting too late! Ok, the early temperatures are between *gulp* 10-16 degrees - in the low mountain range in the one-digit range. In the north and in the south...[laugh]"

I wish I knew more German that I could actually clean this up some more.

No comments: